Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here it is, almost the end of February...where has the time gone??????

Not much is new and exciting, just cardio, work, train, eat, sleep, repeat. My life is pretty uneventful!!! Started a new training program a good friend of mine, Asha Belisle, created for me...kicking the CRAP outta me!!! I'm actually training a lot less than I have in the past, focusing more on cardio and conditioning and after 2 weeks, I'm already seeing huge changes. Asha is a genious at program design and I'd highly recommend her if you're interested in a butt kicking, original program!!!! I'm only training 3 days/week, with cardio 6 days/week....and I hate cardio, so it's a real challenge for me!!!

Diet is going phenomenally well, which I design myself. I think I've finally found what really works for my body and keeps it happy. I've actually started trying out new diet recipes as well, which is a first for me. Usually I stick to the same old boring, plain food but lately I've been trying out recipes from Dr. John Berardi's cookbook, Precision Nutrition. Maybe that's why things are working so well, I'm not bored of the food yet, LOL!!!!

I'll be working all weekend at the Edmonton Health Show at the Body Plus booth, sampling product and talking to people....gotta love my job!!!!! Stop by and say hi if you're in the area, lots of neat stuff to see!!!

Have a great week!
Jamie

No comments: